среда, 12 сентября 2012 г.

  My summer holidays were wonderful! My mother, sister, our friends and me left Saint-Petersburg for Turkey, Antalya. Our flight was very comfortable on board the biggest plane Boeing 747. The weather was wonderful, about 45-50  degrees in the sun. I swam a lot, took sunbathing, rode a water bike and boated. We saw a waterfall and a stone like a  monkey face. After 10 days we arrived in our home city. It was very cold here and now I have a  terrible chill (((.





 My friend and me in the waterfall.



5 коммент.:

Unknown комментирует...
Этот комментарий был удален администратором блога.
Lilia комментирует...
Этот комментарий был удален автором.
Tatiana Kolchina комментирует...

Antalya is the largest resort city in Turkey, but if I were you I would go to the most beautiful city in Turkey, it's a Istanbul. And there is the largest Disneyland.

полина комментирует...

I think that 45-50 degrees above 0 is much too hot and if I were you i would choose a bit colder country, I don't like when it's so hot and stuffy.

Unknown комментирует...

I think that swim a lot is a good idea, but if I were you I would be in water all free time, or in shadows.

Отправить комментарий